Friday, 30 December 2011

Product Review: 5 grain cereal range, Be natural

Product Review:
Cashew, almond, hazelnut & coconut

This cereal has to be right up there with my all time favourite cereal, Sanitarium Toasted Muesli. Crunchy, full of flavour, sweet but not sickening, lots of coconut and nuts. Probably if I wanted to be really picky, I could say that adding cashews into a so called 'healthy' cereal is a bit of an oxymoron as cashews are right up there with being the worst type for you. If they added brazil nuts instead that would be great. The flavours of the nut are only subtle anyway and could do with a bit more intensity as well as more coconut. However it is very tasty and I have been enjoying it over the Christmas period. Great texture and a must for every family home as this is one I'm sure even the kids will enjoy :)
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment