Friday, 1 July 2011

Things I'm loving!

Linking up with the famous (and beautiful Paisley Jade)

button2


Lemon Cheesecake with passionfruit/berry topping
 For a first time cheesecake, this turned out pretty good I thought. I made most of it in a cake tin so I could just pop out the bottom (made things so easy) and then I made one in a muffin tin just to see how it would turn out. And it looked so cute!

Click HERE for the recipe.

Cowboy
Afghans
Ears!
Definitely going to be a man's man
New clothes & haircut woop woop!
Cousins
 

Beautiful friends
Peek a boo!


7 comments:

  1. YUM that cheesecake looks delicious. Maybe, just maybe, I should give in to temptation and give it a go... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as pics Rach!! That cheesecake looks so good and I love making them in cupcake patties. You look stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at cheesecake! It's my fave dessert!

    YUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee, I think so :) definitely worth trying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks PJ!! Starting to feel (slightly) like I'm getting my body back haha maybe soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, can't go wrong with cheesecake in any flavour. So good! Thanks for your comments xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm cheese cake...looks way too good!

    ReplyDelete