Thursday, 19 May 2011

Things I'm loving!

Wow is it cold today or what? Lovely day for blogging though with a hot cuppa and nice toasty fire mmm


Snapped this shot when we got home yesterday... Oops - don't tell plunket!




Love love LOVE these super cute sari nappies. The photos just don't do them justice. Please Lord make me a fantastic sewer so that I can whip some of these puppies up when we have a girl next time round (hint hint)



New Ideas and Inspirations
I'm currently working on about 10 projects at once and just don't seem to be able to process everything. Hence a few sleepless nights for me. Writing it down hasn't worked either. Oh well, I'll be busy for the next 4years probably with everything that's been on my mind. There's just so many things to do and so little time (which will only get worse with more than one kid I'm pretty sure) but at least I can safely say that I'm not losing this.


New Moisturiser
I know it's for baby but it feels so good on! Totally natural, reasonably cheap and comes in a super cute bottle! The only thing that's not so wonderful about this product is the smell. It's not bad obviously or I wouldn't wear it but not something I really like either such as a nice citrus/floral blend with just the right hint of musk mmmm.




Making funny faces for the camera
Luckily my master 0.45 loves the camera and doesn't mind me taking a million shots of him haha here's a few that are my favs at the moment...


What are you loving?

8 comments:

  1. I like the smell of the Johnsons baby shampoo...I wish they had an adult version...in the mean time I will have to keep smelling baby's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list Rach... and he is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooh YUM! I love the smell of the new Johnson's baby bubble bath!! And the shampoo Jac! DELISH! hehe. He is SOOOOOO cute rach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha I just realised because the photos are so small that I look topless lol oops. I used to always use Johnsons baby moisturiser because I loved the smell so much but I don't like the ingredient list :) bet the bubble bath and shampoo smell amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. That nappy is just divine!!!! Lucky I didn't know about them 3 years ago...otherwise my bank account might have been rather scarred ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha Renee :) I know right?! There are just so many pretty and cute ones out there now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those nappies. My poor wee boy has to wear pink nappies most of the time as the new blue ones that I bought for him have been snaffled by big sister, Don't think he'd appreciate me adding more girly nappies to my stash, but they are seriously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) I so know what you mean! My boy has had his fair share of girly nappies too. Thanks for your comments xo

    ReplyDelete